The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. Having a positive outlook on life is a crucial part of finding inspiration.
What inspires us? Many things can inspire us – seeing other people accomplish great things, seeing other people overcome adversity hearing inspirational quotes from great people, even the sheer beauty of nature can remind us just how lucky we are to be alive. Having a positive outlook on life will bring us joy and provide us with inspiration when we least expect it. Here, I share TEN top inspirational quotations that have inspired me.
1. You can grow like a tall tree, when you enjoy the sun, wind, rain, storms and the stars in the dark nights.- Amit Ray
2. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it. – Dennis P. Kimbro
3. Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact. – William James
4. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. –Chinese Proverb
5. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. –Zig Ziglar
6. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. –Robert Frost
7. Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.”
– Benjamin Disraeli
8. Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly. – Neil Gaiman,
9. Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die, Life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly. ― Langston Hughes
10. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make. ― Jane Goodall